Seedjunkies & Beanbid

in Coffee Table Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:04 am
by Multifarious | 65 Posts | 833 Points

Classic Seeds switched me onto these "new sites" my understanding is that Wheezy seeds, lifebloodseeds, motarebel and Classic seeds will be vending here with the hope of more breeders joining soon.

Zitat von MindSurfer, post: 614, member: 3
Hello Seedjunkies,

Hears an update. I have been in and out, working almost around the clock all week. I have merged the auction house to www.seedjunkies.com www.beanbid.com is where all auctions will take place. I have been working with a developer night and day to get the auction framework up, and make sure it will run flawlessly. Check the auction tab in the navigation bar up top ^ "get your account setup for the auctions." Please make sure your address is safe, and correct when filling your shipping info out."Feedback is key keep it coming brothers and sisters "tell me what you think, tell me what you guys want?"

I'm shooting for a Monday launch. There will be insane promos "LOL pun" for all you junkies! "LOL I'm tired..." Until I can secure a proper credit & bitcoin portal it will be cash, and prepaid visa debit cards. I hope this is OK, and please remember electronic transactions are more convenient, but drive the costs up quite a bit.

I will try to get a preview of the first drop tomorrow.

ISP's full chem line will drop 75$ a pack free shipping or buy two packs for 150$ get one free.

Wheezy Weeds Seeds will have three strains dropping Cherry Wine (Durban Cookies X Cherry Mountain). Orange OG (Tahoe "elite cut" X Agent Orange), and SkyWheezer (Skywalker X Orange Og). Packs will be 55$ dollars shipped.

Life Blood Seeds special booth pack. brother GB put together a sick package for the junkies. Booth pack includes 40 plus seeds total " that's including freebies!"
booth packs includes limited edition Life Blood Seeds T-shirt, a 10 + pack of Dead Prez OG, Life Blood Seeds 6 + pack freebies, and 5 really sweet Life Blood stickers. 150$

All packs will include a 6 pack of Bio D f2's, 12 pack of yeti OG F2's, and 2 pack of Harlequin high cbd. So each purchase will include 20 free seeds. A special thanks to Wheezer. Without him this site wouldn't be hear nor would seedjunkies have such bad ass freebies for all you seedjunkies. The goal is to give you guys the best prices available.

All lines have been tested, and ARE NOT TESTERS! Data can be found on all tested lines.
'We sale worked lines only, unless otherwise noted." I will keep you posted, but the goal is for Monday Am drop. That sound ok???

Please also look out for our server fund auctions. It will start at .01$ and include 50 plus seeds with no reserve!

I will work night and day to keep this place affordable, and user friendly.

Does this drop interest any of my fellow junkies? Give me a show of hands, if you like whats about to drop. If I missed anything please let me know.

Please note: international shipping will be about 5 to 10 dollars more. I will do my best to cut shipping prices, as things move along.

#ISP #Wheezyweedseeds #lifebloodseeds #motarebel

Lets get our Instagram moving. follow @mind__surfer @seedjunkies @beanbid follow all these IG accounts for mobile updates on drops and promos...

Be blessed,

Mindsurfer

Scroll up

RE: Seedjunkies & Beanbid

in Coffee Table Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:01 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Thanks for the info @Multifarious

I've never heard of these sites or vendors, but that Agent Orange looks interesting (I'm a sucker for anything orange)

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:54 am

Quote: Cubby wrote in post #2

I've never heard of these sites or vendors, but that Agent Orange looks interesting (I'm a sucker for anything orange)

Me either until I began reading more and more about genetics, the problem being the more I read the harder it becomes to differentiate between Good breeders, pollen chuckers, who's ripped off who etc etc etc. I'm currently setting my sites on growing South American Landrace genetics or well worked Sativa Genetics

Zitat von MindSurfer, post: 726, member: 3
Auctions are live! They will keep popping up from hear on out. Tell a friend, but you might want to check the auctions first! :D

link: http://beanbid.com/?page_id=7

#ISP #wheezyweedseeds #lifebloodseeds #motarebel

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:57 am

Quote: Cubby wrote in post #2

Buy it Now 55usd

Zitat
Wheezy Weeds Seeds cross Orange OG. Orange Og is the elite Tahoe clone only x crossed with a male Agent Orange. Orange pill your face off... Orange juice, chem, earth, skunk 11 seeds per pack of regular seeds Plus 3 freebie packs Yeti OG F2's 10 seeds, harlequin F2's 2 seeds, and Bio D F2's 6 seeds. 51 seeds in total.

http://beanbid.com/?ultimate-auction=orange-og

Last edited Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am | Scroll up