veg times.

in Coffee Table Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:03 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

i know i have several threads going.but i have a real question the new grower may have, veg times.i myself like a 3 month grow.(give or take a week or 2) 4 weeks veg, a little over 2 months flower.and i get good yield with this method. plants are short but they bud nice. so i wonder what you guys and girls veg time is.

It worth a Google
Scroll up

RE: veg times.

in Coffee Table Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:08 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I like to veg the 8 weeks now. I take clips from the plants and veg those under 24hr lights while the donors go in flower...after I harvest I take a week to clean the flower room and take clips again...these are close to 3 feet tall when going in. I will see how big the clones get in 8 weeks

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:22 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

@4u2sm0ke you veg for 8 weeks on a indoor grow? your plants must be huge!! I am on a perpetual grow and I veg for 30 days. Every 30 days I clone from my plants in veg, they move to flower and the clones I had cut from the previous rotation go into veg. by the time 30 days comes around my plants are pretty large."to me at least" 4x4 tent, 4 plants go in every 30 days.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:18 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Seems like I'm always waiting for that healthy spot...right after shock of rooting and then topping and then cloning when enough stalk....sod anywher from 3-7 weeks depending how many bonehead moves I do during that time....
Last tray went good so three weeks and still filled the net....
One before needed 5 weeks to be same ...

<p></p>

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:36 pm

I clone for a full 30 days, so I feel like that helps me shorten the veg time.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:53 pm

@Monoxide yes my plants are close to 3 feet tall when going in...for the past few years I did perpetual grow with 2 plants going in every 2 weeks and was Harvesting every two weeks. I decided to try a Big grow...not sure if this will work or not as I just now doing this...I plce the 8 plants in flower and take clones from them at that time....roots in 10 days then into solo cup for 2 weeks then into 1 gallon for a couple weeks...then into 3-5 galllon containers for 2 weeks then into flower and do it again...my flower has only been a week now so we will see how it grows

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 pm

ive been debating which is better. I have 4 going in flower every 30 days. so I can harvest once a month. From what I've read from others harvesting. They harvest one lb in a 4x4 tent. That would take 60ish days. If I harvest 4 plants a month and get 2 oz off each plant that should give me the same amount but able to be easier on me when it comes to trimming and all that jazz.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:09 pm

yes Perpetual grows do take up time and energy and for me I returned to work so I decided to back off that and do some full grows

Nice too see ya Monoxide

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:58 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

I veg my plants to 3 ft or so, they finish around 6 ft tall. I'd rather have 9 large plants than a bunch of small ones. Under 10 plants here is a fine, unless the law can prove your dealing. You don't keep any kind of scales or an unusual amount of baggies around.

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

you can get plants 3 feet tall with stretch very quickly

It worth a Google
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Quote: bbr751 wrote in post #10
you can get plants 3 feet tall with stretch very quickly

True..but not much stretch when ya running 5500 lumes a foot

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Quote: Cubby wrote in post #9
I veg my plants to 3 ft or so, they finish around 6 ft tall. I'd rather have 9 large plants than a bunch of small ones. Under 10 plants here is a fine, unless the law can prove your dealing. You don't keep any kind of scales or an unusual amount of baggies around.

6 ft tall in a tent or outside? maybe I am not getting full potential of my tent. Does anyone else work with a 4x4 tent?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Quote: Monoxide wrote in post #12
Quote: Cubby wrote in post #9

6 ft tall in a tent or outside? maybe I am not getting full potential of my tent. Does anyone else work with a 4x4 tent?

My grow room is 6X8X8, my plants usually finish just below the lights at their highest setting.(Occasionally I have to bend them, but not often.)

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm
by Timbrrline | 485 Posts | 1782 Points

I grow perpetual aero. For short phenotypes i do the following....... cut clones from mother. 2 wks in the cloner. move. 3 wks under 200w CFL. move. 3 wks under 400w HPS. move and flip to flower for 9 wks.

For the tall lanky phonos i shorten the veg cycle to only 4 wks. 2 under the CFL and 2 under the HPS.

I try to top twice but often only once cause i am to scared of shocking em too hard.

Often my yields will go over 500 grams on a 3ft tray. I once pulled 785 Grams of bud from a single tray of Buddhas Sister.:yeah that:

Of course NOBODY believes that.....

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 186 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: