Edibles

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

I usually keep my buds and use trim to make bubble or now Dry Ice Hash. After that I toss the left over. Is there anything left to make edibles with once making bubble or dry ice hash?

I want to make some good edibles and I want to know what I should be using and the steps to make it. There are all kinds of Youtube video's but I trust MC more then the tube.
Thanks in advance!

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

RE: Edibles

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:23 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

@Melvan would know.

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:08 pm
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

I always make butter out of my bubble scrap not much their but large amounts make good butter

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:15 pm
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

I am a butter lover. I have butter steeping right now, lol. I took a 2 week tolerance break, I am ready to eat me some cookies!

Monoxide, I have a tutorial at the Green Thumb Girls site. http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/mels-grow...ent-cannabutter

People have lots of different ways they like to make their butter. I've tried all sorts of ways at this point, just to see how they compare, and I always go back this slow method and I always find the butter to be the most potent of the ways to do it using flowers and trim.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 pm

so using the already used product is ok? it just may not be as potent?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:32 pm

48 hours is fine but who is home for 2 days in a row to be able to manage it every couple hours?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 am

I don't have to manage it every couple of hours. I can go to bed, sleep 8-10 hours, as long as the water line is above the butter line in the jar, you're fine. 3 sticks of butter and the plant material melt down to fill about 1/3rd of the jar.

And, I'm a house wife, so I'm home to do it every few hours if I need to. And whether there's enough left behind after you do what you do to make it potent I would have no clue, all you can do is try it and see.

Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Nice write up btw @Melvan

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 pm
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

Mel gonna try that recipe for sure gonna use all my hash from 120 up plus and the bubble scrap will report back with the results

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:03 pm

I save all the browned out stuff from the Volcano in a "tap out" jar, I add all of that to the butter too.

Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:49 pm
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

Quote: Melvan wrote in post #10
I save all the browned out stuff from the Volcano in a "tap out" jar, I add all of that to the butter too.

thank you!

I knew I was keeping all that stuff for a reason, I just didn't know the reason till now.

I have 7 Altoid tins and 1.5 McDonalds LARGE coffee cups full of that stuff LOL

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

"While marijuana may not be addictive, most of us have found that this growing thing is."
The Hemp Goddess 9/28/14; MP

Last edited Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:49 pm | Scroll up

in Cannabis Cooking Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:57 pm

420Friend. All that brown out is very high cbd. The Volcano extracts 97% of the THC when it's working at optimal, you know clean, no clogged screen, ect. Hubby will roll that tap out into joints and smoke them when he's having break through pain in his back. He gets just a marginal head buzz from it, but it really relaxes the muscles and aids sleep.

Also, if you run out of stash, you can go back and regrind that browned out, and vape it again and get high. We've done that more than once.

I love how many ways the Volcano gives you to double dip your stash. I say it all the time, best $500 I ever spent. (I paid more to get the EZ Valve system. People think you can't change the bags in those valves, that you have to buy new, but we change them all the time.)

Last edited Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:59 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 97 (yesterday 100) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: