no title for now

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 1:12 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

hi all
why when we come to argue point u guys go crazy and u become raciest to me ? from wat i knw this a forum and for sure we will have different point of views !! tht doesnt mean i hate u or disrespect u !! b4 this i thought most americans are sweet and kind and not raciest but u guys r proofing the opposite to me now most are raciest ! plus why u think its bad to be 3rd worlder ?? i know u dont have wat we have !
the only reason i didnt leave this forum is ozzy which i respect and appreciate he never became raciest to me
so plz think b4 u become an internet warrior

peace

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: no title for now

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 7:56 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

BudGrower,

First of all, I want to say that you are welcome here, regardless of your race or nationality. If you love marijuana, then you are welcome here. Honestly.

I read the posts that you referred to as racist. They were not. Cubby is no racist.

Referring to some third-world countries as having or being "climate hell holes" is not racist, because it's true. I've traveled to many foreign countries, including so-called "third world countries", and I can say with certainty that some do indeed have climate conditions that Americans (black, white, etc.) would refer to as "hell holes", without trying to demean the people who live in that country.

Again, you are welcome here. But playing the "race card" when it's clearly unwarranted will get you no where fast. As much as many of us hate racism, we are as much disturbed when someone unjustifiably calls "racism" as a default when they feel threatened.

Relax, have a smoke, and talk to us. We'll do anything we can to help you. Honestly.

Let's start over. Hi BudGrower, I'm Jack. Welcome.

Last edited Sun May 11, 2014 7:59 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 8:22 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

i be would be proud to call u my brother BudGrower. here on this site, we are all a big family.we all chit chat,share pics and tell everyone whats going on. that's what family do.and we are all part of this family.

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Quote: JackRyan420 wrote in post #2
BudGrower,

First of all, I want to say that you are welcome here, regardless of your race or nationality. If you love marijuana, then you are welcome here. Honestly.

I read the posts that you referred to as racist. They were not. Cubby is no racist.

Referring to some third-world countries as having or being "climate hell holes" is not racist, because it's true. I've traveled to many foreign countries, including so-called "third world countries", and I can say with certainty that some do indeed have climate conditions that Americans (black, white, etc.) would refer to as "hell holes", without trying to demean the people who live in that country.

Again, you are welcome here. But playing the "race card" when it's clearly unwarranted will get you no where fast. As much as many of us hate racism, we are as much disturbed when someone unjustifiably calls "racism" as a default when they feel threatened.

Relax, have a smoke, and talk to us. We'll do anything we can to help you. Honestly.

thnx for ur kind words, but all these names come up when we argue or come to different point of view, plus am not playing any card my man, this is my 2nd or 3rd time ppl go crazy on me and start calling me names, i dont care for but i wonder why !! i know some of u are sweet heart and some just acting that , anyway thnx for ur reply, u made my day
god bless u

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Quote: bbr751 wrote in post #3
i be would be proud to call u my brother BudGrower. here on this site, we are all a big family.we all chit chat,share pics and tell everyone whats going on. that's what family do.and we are all part of this family.

thnx for ur kind words bro

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 11, 2014 9:18 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #4
Quote: JackRyan420 wrote in post #2
BudGrower,

thnx for ur kind words, but all these names come up when we argue or come to different point of view, plus am not playing any card my man, this is my 2nd or 3rd time ppl go crazy on me and start calling me names, i dont care for but i wonder why !! i know some of u are sweet heart and some just acting that , anyway thnx for ur reply, u made my day
god bless u

OK man, welcome. Let's all get along.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 491 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: