Blueberry?

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

I have a pack of Dutch Passion fem Blueberry seeds. And I wanted to give them a try, until I read a while back where Blueberry was voted the most overrated strain in a survey on one of the marijuana websites I read.

Anybody here got an opinion of Blueberry, in terms of potency and ease of growing? Indoors.

Thanks.

So many strains, so little time.

Last edited Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Blueberry?

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

Quote: JackRyan420 wrote in post #1
I have a pack of Dutch Passion fem Blueberry seeds. And I wanted to give them a try, until I read a while back where Blueberry was voted the most overrated strain in a survey on one of the marijuana websites I read.

Anybody here got an opinion of Blueberry, in terms of potency and ease of growing? Indoors.

Thanks.

sounds good. I want to try a purple plant sometime.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

There are tons of blueberry crosses out there so it must have something........ I grew a blueberry/AK cross a couple years ago....... it was good to me.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

I love the taste, if I had those seeds I would grow them.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

Quote: Monoxide wrote in post #2
Quote: JackRyan420 wrote in post #1

Thanks.

sounds good. I want to try a purple plant sometime.

The pics of budding Blueberry plants are beautiful. They cure to lavender blue, or so I've read.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

well there are many different versions of blueberry out there, and some folks remember older versions that were...simply better. Not that there is anything wrong with current versions, they just down have the same punch. That doesn't mean they don't taste like blueberry, or turn colors, it's just that the overall high has changed due to breeding variations and breeder selection processes. Given a choice between potent or purple, I'll take potent every time.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 478 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: