RE: 4u2..Bubble Hash

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Thanks 4u--this has me wanting to make some bubble hash.

I mix with a large kitchen mixer if doing a small batch and a variable speed drill and paint mixer for 5 gal batches. I found that my hands do not hold up to the mixing by hand. I really like the bucket stack idea. Do you use a 220 micron for the initial drain and then into the 3 others for your production collection?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:24 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Work those arms. LOL

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #27
Work those arms. LOL

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #26
Thanks 4u--this has me wanting to make some bubble hash.

I mix with a large kitchen mixer if doing a small batch and a variable speed drill and paint mixer for 5 gal batches. I found that my hands do not hold up to the mixing by hand. I really like the bucket stack idea. Do you use a 220 micron for the initial drain and then into the 3 others for your production collection?

I really mix everything in a 5 gallon bucket.....Freezer for 20 min...mix again..freezer for 20...than mix again and pour into the bags...I think the mix bag is 220...but as I said I just pour through them....Hope that helps

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:42 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

I have the 4 bag 5 gallon Payload system and I never get green hash or plant matter in my hash and I use med to high speed. My plant material is bone dry before I use it. The bubble hash is the stuff that bubbles when you light it. You only get a bit of it. That is why it's called Bubble Hash.

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:17 pm
by Dr Green Fang | 142 Posts | 864 Points

I also use the 4 bag 5 gallon Payload bags. Love them :)

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm
by pcduck (deleted)

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #27
Work those arms. LOL

Good exercise helps with keeping heart attacks away.

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 pm
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

I just received my payload bags. I just need my buckets, ice and mixer. Any certain type of ice? You mix for 15 min then freeze for 15 min? what if you dont have a freezer that big to fit all that? add more ice? lastly, how much product should i run for my first go?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

How much product do you Have?....what size bags did you get @Monoxide ....you can do small 1 gallon as I did when I started..or 5 gallon....your fridge will do just as good for the 5 gallon buckets....but a freezer seems to work best....I also found that the small square ice cubes from McD's..worked the best...small sharp ice to break off trichs is what ya want....I have not made bubble in a while as I like the dry ice method and BHO waxes more.....Hope this helps and enjoy the processes..

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 am | Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #34
How much product do you Have?....what size bags did you get @Monoxide ....you can do small 1 gallon as I did when I started..or 5 gallon....your fridge will do just as good for the 5 gallon buckets....but a freezer seems to work best....I also found that the small square ice cubes from McD's..worked the best...small sharp ice to break off trichs is what ya want....I have not made bubble in a while as I like the dry ice method and BHO waxes more.....Hope this helps and enjoy the processes..

I almost have a 1 gallon bag full of trim and bs buds.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 pm
by Deleted User

I use snow since I have it from nov to may. lol im going to not waist my time with the 25micron since it don't catch much after the 72 mic bag. I also have tried crushing my bone dry buds to shake, then I run it, off the nuken plant 3/4lb I get 32g most times, the god bud I run about the same and I get .5z. I don't roll mine into ball anymore leave as a fine powder. I don't waist my time with the other bags

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm

mine came with 220 90 72 and 25. Should I only use the 3 bags?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:57 pm
by Deleted User

practice, try diff things, for me the 72m is pure good beige, less screwing around going threw all the bags, but see what u get....

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:44 am
by ZiggyRoss | 37 Posts | 229 Points

Quote: Dr Green Fang wrote in post #6
Seems he just drains the main bucket one time and filters through all the bags at once. Quite nifty actually! :)

Do you run your water through the screens twice 4u? Also, what do you all do with the water after you run it? Just down the drain eh?

One time after making bubble I had this great idea of what to do with the water afterwords. I thought it would be great for my vegetable garden. Poured it into my raised bed that had cucumbers and pepper plants. Within 3 days everything was dead. Won't do that again.

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 am

ok, so I am ready to try this out. I am going to the store to buy 4 buckets. 1 to mix in, 1 for the bottom bucket, next up cut in half, then the top one 4 inches smaller. I dont have a freezer that will hold a whole bucket, so I am going to have to just go with i will get my gallon jugs in freezer to keep them ice cold before pouring into the ice.

i just want to make sure that is the right setup before I go through the run.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 pm

@Monoxide can you use the Fridge?....I just use the freezer cause its out there...The idea is to keep the mix as cold as possible between mixes...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri May 02, 2014 9:45 pm

no i can freezer the gallon jugs of water to keep the water cold. can i run the water through twice?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat May 03, 2014 11:42 am

not sure what ya talking about????

how ya get just the water out?....you can do smaller runs as well with 2 gallon buckets???...its the product that needs to be chilled not the water....

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sun May 04, 2014 4:20 pm

I just put the gallons of water in the freezer to get the really cold before pouring through the ice. I layered ice in the 220 bag, dumped about an 1.5 oz trim ice again, and another 1.5 oz, ice on top of that. Mixed for about 6 minutes and went through the process. I then stirred the heck out of it for a 2nd run. i figured 3 runs would be pointless. Does anyone run more then twice? Oh my final weight was 12 grams dry

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 am
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

The cold is what knocks off the trichs is what i always thought i mix with lots of ice and use super cold water i fill up a 5 gal bucket bottom hand full of trim ic trim ice trim ice layering it all the way to ohmost half way then i fill up with ice cold water 2/3 the way full put a top on the bucket and shake it up for 5 mins or so then put the bucket in a big freezer i have that opens up from the top i let ir sit in their for 10 mins its super cold when it comes out i shake the bucket some more then pour it through the bags i got 5 buckets with the bottom cut off put rhe buckets on some boards resting on a cooler run he water through the bags then the cooler catchs the run off from the last bag usually a 45 but i use a 25 sometimes i run a few runs then i run the water in the cooler 1 time then down the drain

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 pm
by N.Ewguy | 166 Posts | 698 Points

ok ordered bags finally just cause of the cut buckets lol great idea can't wait to try this and rid myself of all the trim i got

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Quote: N.Ewguy wrote in post #46
ok ordered bags finally just cause of the cut buckets lol great idea can't wait to try this and rid myself of all the trim i got

An easier way to RID yaself of the trim is Send it too me

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #47
Quote: N.Ewguy wrote in post #46

An easier way to RID yaself of the trim is Send it too me

lol

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:24 pm
by N.Ewguy | 166 Posts | 698 Points

got my bags today :D now to go dry ice or just run it thru wet, also missing a mixer still may try it with the old school way shatter the ice and use a spoon. this trim is super dry i think the dry ice would destroy it in a second

Last edited Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:25 pm | Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm

If its dry, then you would want to go with dry ice. I have always been taught to have fresh trim for ice hash. Fresh trim straight to the freezer until ready to run it. Good luck with which every you try and lets see the finished product!!

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up