when seeds are male

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

How long after the first signs of a boy does it take for pollen to actually be in the little sacks?
I mean if you are not sure one day and three days later its a boy , is that a big deal??
When I have seedlings in veg room with clones and they start to show boys how long before they get all sexy with my girls???
How do you guys and gals do it?

<></p>
Scroll up

RE: when seeds are male

in Beginners Starting out Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I never chop now untill Im sure its Male..I made too many mistakes onthat....Will say it will be a few days to a week in flower (unless Auto) to open viable sacks....when I see what I think is a Male I will place it in flower room for a few days to be sure..if it is male..its chooped....If you spot a male in Veg and let him go chances are he wont shoot viable pollen....if it is a male..isolate him in another grow area as to not cross pollenate...the longer the male is in vegging the more chances his sacks will be viable..Hope this helps

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

RE: when seeds are male

in Beginners Starting out Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

You won't have any pollen until the flowers open. You see yellow petals, you've got pollen in the room.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 31 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: