Fellow NHL hooligans!

in Sports Talk Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:50 pm
by YYZ Skinhead | 12 Posts | 66 Points

Hockey, people! Discuss.

My first live hockey game was the Ducks and the Sens in the Stanley Cup finals. I can't stand the Quacks and the Los Angeles Princesses because they are in So Cal. (I love the Sharks because they are in the good part of CA.) I only go to Quacks games when they are playing a Canadian team, and of course I root for the Canadian team. In addition, I get to meet a lot of extraordinarily handsome male Canadian fans, who love the fact that a Californian is rooting for their team. (Hopefully I shall meet one named Neil, who is single and has long Jerry Cantrell hair. )

OK, who takes the Cup this year?

----
Canadian men are mad sexy.

Glow in the dark marijuana jewellery and art on Amazon.

Last edited Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 pm | Scroll up

RE: Fellow NHL hooligans!

in Sports Talk Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 pm
by Smokinmom | 755 Posts | 2295 Points

I haven't been following any hockey this year but I'm sure it won't be the Dallas Stars.

We went to so many games in the early 90s back before kids. We had the money to blow then. My friend who worked the door at the stars club would let us in. Met loads of players. It was pretty cool. :-)

"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs."
~ Andy Worhol
Scroll up

in Sports Talk Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:45 pm
by HighBrixMMJ | 29 Posts | 129 Points

I'm a die hard red wings fan, but I know they're a long shot. Fingers crossed.

Disclaimer: Any and all info, pics, and discussions on this members threads, are purely fictional, and completely delusional, as I do not participate in illegal activities of any kind. Oh yeah, one more thing, DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
Scroll up

in Sports Talk Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

I took a date to a hockey game, OMG what a disaster. She wore her Devils jersey and I wore my Flyers jersey @ the Flyers. All kinds of stuff got thrown at us. Thought I was going to get in a fight more than once. California and hockey, hmmmm

Scroll up

in Sports Talk Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 am
by JustAnotherAntMarching | 13 Posts | 112 Points

Ill be rooting for the Avs.... they are playing lights out lately... St Patty has them believing they can win and the KIDS cant be stopped... and we finally have a decent goalie between the pipes again...

Scroll up

in Sports Talk Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 am
by Smokinmom | 755 Posts | 2295 Points

WHAT?????? The Dallas Stars made the playoffs? How the hell did that happen?????? :-0

Hope they beat the Ducks, but it's doubtful..lol.

"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs."
~ Andy Worhol

Last edited Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am | Scroll up

in Sports Talk Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

Preds here

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Sports Talk Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

nice my canucks finally won our last game of the year.. just wish they could've done that the last couple seasons; when we made the playoffs
oh well, got it over it quickly i guess.

go habs

Scroll up

in Sports Talk Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 am
by Dman1234 | 27 Posts | 78 Points

anybody but Montreal.

YYZ you should be a kings fan 3/4 of the roster is Canadian born

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 337 (yesterday 460) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: