buy cannabis stocks?

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:13 pm
by loolagigi | 54 Posts | 294 Points

What do you think about investing into medical marijuana companies or organizations? Any insight would be cool. Company you would invest in.

Scroll up

RE: buy cannabis stocks?

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:36 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

right now the market is not steadfast nor are federal laws coming into alignment to what the public desires. Until then it's a slippery slope that I'd avoid unless you got some serious coin burnin a hole. I'd wait to see how Washington fares first at the very least....

course I'm not much for gambling either, so....

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 am
by NorCalHal | 14 Posts | 75 Points

It's much better to start your own MJ Company.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 pm
by Deleted User

ya id say its a risky gamble, on this side the boarder the monopoly has started with mmj unions and a commercial mmj grower listing on stock list. all about $.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:58 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

I think if you have some money in which you can lose and not effect your financial security and if you spread the money over a few different companies in different states or countries the risk could be worth while for possibility of a huge profit. Could be life changing wealth or a loss of your entire investment which will be a tax write off.......... if there is true potential for the mj industry to be big it shouldn't take a huge amount of investment at this time to get a big return down the road.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 356 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: