Tri-Clops?

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:23 pm
by oldsman | 3 Posts | 15 Points

Not sure what to think about this plant.I'm used to having 2 branches per node but this one has 3 per node.It was broke as a seedling(accidental LST) and split into 2 stalks.One stalk has the normal 2 branches per node but the other stalk has 3 branches per node.Is this caused by the LST'ing or something else?I'm waiting for it to show sex so I can get some clones off hopefully both stalks.Would it be weird if the clones from the 3 branch side continued to have 3 per node while clones from other side continued with 2 per? Overall the plant seems just fine.

Scroll up

RE: Tri-Clops?

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:18 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

As I have grown IME these tend to herm later on....although they grow very nice.. Just watch this one for the Bad girl

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:54 am
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

mine were always male.
were.
i'm currently growing my first female that did this (i thought for sure it was male, so tossed it in early to sex.. oops)
no strange happenings yet (been in 7 weeks, bout 5 weeks blooming) she did grow out of it though.

hick told me they're called whorled phyllotaxy.. i just call em tripods ;)

Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:12 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Hick is a Whorled phyllotaxy

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 393 (yesterday 262) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: