RE: new epic growing adventure ( jungle)

in Grow Journals Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

heres some terperellas. The best looking plant was a male I had to chop but heres 3 others. 2 I wouldn't keep but the one i will try and reveg....theres very little info on terperella on the internet.....but I did come across a few who are growing it and they are having same experience as me....many different looking plants, some very poor, but I believe with this strain if you order the fem seeds you'l have to look for the keepers. you wont get all nice plants with this new strain.....so seek and find and I believe you'll have a nice strain if you do.................

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Mon May 19, 2014 10:12 pm

This is Missing by eva seeds....It's turning out nice. .....The buds are real compact and hard and it looks like a good producer.......I'll take some pics of it at harvest time. .............it looks like I'll have to back off the fertilizer...a bit....leaves are drying up some. but think it will still be ok.....I have 3 of these growing.....

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue May 20, 2014 12:08 am

on page 2 are pictures of a blue dream.....with purple leaves and tan hairs developed very early........its my first plant that has purple in it.......its easy to maybe overlook because its on page 2 and not 3....its a new post like these others......I'll get some white russian pictures sometime soon maybe a few others.

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Well this grow came to an end. The Missing by eva seeds is impressive with a really good stand out smell with a strong delicious spicey scent with a fruity undertone. Really nice looking buds. This is a top notch strain in my book. My #1 plant strain of this group. #2 White Russian from Serious seeds is not a disappointment and very very nice. Good stable strain nice yield and you can expect a nice plant from each seed you buy. My # 3 would have to be the blue dream by HSO...I had 1 purple plant from 3 plants. Fairly good yield-er. These 3 I would like to continue to grow again. So if your looking for good strains I vouch for these. Terperella #4 is a disappointment in that you have to go through plants to find a keeper and possibly keepers. But I believe right now Canna Genetics should continue to better this plant to have fewer phenols but all winning phenols If they did this I believe I'd be glad to have this strain in my garden along with the others. Veneno by eva seeds is #5.why? Because it was kind of a small plant.....right now nothing unique seperates it towards being the best of the group so to speak. Nothing really wrong with it neither, it would be nice to have a few more venenos to compare this one with. I'm not giving up on Veneno but don't have enough plants of it to give a fairer evaluation of what this strain is really about. Well there just starting to dry so I'll give a smoke report when they get dried and start to cure. I harvested all of these on the same day (yesterday). They all just started getting amber tricks and I didn't want much more amber so I picked them. These plants finished at the same time. The purple bl dream, was a week earlier. Ok thanks for letting me share, I hope they cure well and are how they are suppose to be. These would of started showing flowers about march 23 and harvested june 4th. except the purple one. I just put jack herrer, trinity kush and silver surfer haze into flower. Well this grow came to and end....Theres 7 clones I have to harvest tonight of the unknown strain, amber tricks are starting to develop with them as well. Nice finish for all the plants.

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 am

I'm pleased with all the strains and the highs they give. They've dried and have been curing in their jars. I'm glad to have tried them...i have almost all of them in reveg but don't know how they will do...nothing happening yet........My trinity kushes that are in flower along with the silver surfer hazes and are growing good. I can't wait to set them in their jars as well. the 2 jack herrers were males...I don't have a place to keep them on a 12 / 12 light cyle for them to produce pollen. so they are trashed....I didnt give them a good start and there light cycle was interupted 2 much for a couple of days so they didnt get justice in my mind sorry about that...., the plants that were female seeds were all ok.... I have some auto freebies growing right now about 4 of them..., and i've plated some more terperella, a white widow, a power kush, 2 white russians, and a super skunk....I imagine sometimes having a store where people come and look at the different strains and want to try them and talk about them ....ok ....so far so good ....

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 91 (yesterday 314) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: