Food for superbowl???

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

What are you guys going to have for the superbowl?? I need ideas....not wings. Anything else? Our Seahawks don't often make it to the big game so I want to make something good. Thanks.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

RE: Food for superbowl???

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Beer,,,,oh and,,beer,,,and a little bit of Beer. LOL

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

Chili and a taco bar..... And I'm there

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

I'm making chili dip and canna-cocoa's for everyone.... ;) shall be good times foa one and all.....

HAWKBAAAALLLLLLLL!

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

How fancy do you want to get? Just appetizers or more of a meal thing? I love spinach dip and make it a lot for functions. I like to make pulled pork or a pot of chili if we want more to eat. I like to have things that people can eat whenever they get hungry. My friends are doing a turkey dinner.....and frankly that sounds just icky for superbowl to me.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Guacamole Dip,,Baked Barbecue Chips,, Cold Bud Light,,and a big Bowl of Dank.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Taco Salad:

1lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
Catalina or french dressing ( 1/2 to 3/4 475ml bottle)
Salsa- 1 cup
1-chopped Red onion or what you have
1-chopped pepper green, red or orange what ever you like
Chopped Lettuce
1 bag of taco chips

Cook and brown beef and add taco seasoning as to the directions on package.
Leave vegetables raw
Mix salsa, onion, pepper and dressing in with cooked beef mixture.
Leave the lettuce and taco chips separate untill you are ready to eat so they don't become soggy
When you are ready to eat crunch up some taco chips and chopped lettuce and mix up with some of the beef mixture.
This recipe my sister gave to me, I just love it.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

That sounds really good MR1.

Thanks everyone!

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

I 'm having deer stew afterwards, and a joint per touchdown unless it a low scoring game or boring game them I watch the best game of the year

PUPPY BOWL

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Yummmmmm,,,Deer meat,,,lovessssss me some Venison. I dont eat Beef anymore,,cant stand the taste,,probably all the hormones and crap they pump into them now.. But l love Buffalo and deer.

Last edited Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:52 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:06 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I dont know..Ill have to wait and see what Ray jay Makes up...lol...I know there will be lots of Beer and Lots of Weed

Im excited for the SeaHawks But Im a Die Hard Bronco....

RoseBud ..How many are going to be there I would think make a diffrance...Anyway...What do you have for your BLUE FRIDAY?....

enjoy the Game

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Last edited Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #10
Yummmmmm,,,Deer meat,,,lovessssss me some Venison. I dont eat Beef anymore,,cant stand the taste,,probably all the hormones and crap they pump into them now.. But l love Buffalo and deer.

WH, you eat elk?--I love elk meat, better than venison to me. We have a lot of elk around here and even though I don't hunt, I am always the recipient of some great elk meat as most everybody in these parts hunts. And my best buddy lives on an elk ranch up here. Elk finger steaks sound good....I might just have to cook a batch up.

So, Rosebud, what have you decided on?

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 am

Thank you Thank you thank you....
We will be having pulled pork tacos...... and all the trimmings... Thanks guys!

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Never tried Elk,,but Im open to clean lean meat.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 am

WH, I think you would love elk if you love venison. I'm also into really lean meat. I don't eat a lot of red meat anymore, but wild game is a little different because it is so lean and free from all the crap they give cattle these days. If you are ever up my way, I will barbecue up a nice elk steak for you.

Rosebud, pulled pork tacos sound yummy. I have never tried them. Are they just like regular tacos but with pulled pork?

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Ya never know THG,,me and the Wifey may see ya someday and take ya up on a Bowl of Elk meat and a bowl of Satori.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:29 pm

You and wifey are welcome anytime!

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:08 pm
by mr rogers | 28 Posts | 50 Points

i wasn't gonna get wings. now i'm hungry for them. honey bbq got no beer though so i'll just down this bottle of frangelico.

I live for the applause plause.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 367 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: