RE: fantastic hash

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:44 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I love a spliff, but I can't have them anymore as I quit smoking years ago. It is good people. It gets you a rush from nicotine... i really did like those. Must be the canadian influence.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #25
this should get u started

1. hash pipe
2. sprinkle a bit on the top of a bong hit
3. sprinkle a bunch in a joint of finely ground herb no tobacco just herb and hash
4. put it on the top of a pin, light it, cover with a glass, inhale the smoke from under the glass
5. slather on top of your favorite piece of meat finishing last couple minutes on the BB-Q so it melts on top like butter

Couldnt said it any better. Tobacco and Weed,,thats just nasty.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 pm
by Multifarious (deleted)

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #23
So, most Europeans are still smoking a lot of tobacco? I gave that crap up over 10 years ago. We all know how bad it is for you. I simply cannot see how mixing tobacco and cannabis is good in any way shape or form. Just because a whole bunch of people do something does not make it right.....Yuuuck, ruining good hash with tobacco is just wrong.

Thg you can't educate people who don't know any better that don't want to learn.
I constantly tell people not only how much better tasting mj is on its own but it's also smoother then tobacco too.
They're not interested and also consider joints (neat) too expensive.
Go to "any" coffee shop in Amsterdam, the heart {rolls eyes} of Mj in Europe and nearly "most" Europeans will be mixing tobacco an mj or hash together.
Not to mention that it's extremely hard to find well cured mj, it's mostly fast dried and crumbles between your fingers when crushed. Or at least it was on my last trip in Nov 11.

Je fais ce que je veux
Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:12 pm
by Multifarious (deleted)

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #24
Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #23
So, most Europeans are still smoking a lot of tobacco? I gave that crap up over 10 years ago. We all know how bad it is for you. I simply cannot see how mixing tobacco and cannabis is good in any way shape or form. Just because a whole bunch of people do something does not make it right.....Yuuuck, ruining good hash with tobacco is just wrong.

how would u do it then ?

In a pipe with a gauze works well for me
Or sprinkled on top of mj in a pipe or in a joint

Je fais ce que je veux
Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

my x is a spliff smoking euro---one of the long list of reasons why she is an x---lol dont get me started----just wrong wrong wrong mixing the baccy with the herb man

Last edited Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:20 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

nice n thanks

Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm
by CatFish | 7 Posts | 53 Points

Just put that hash in a small bowl and light it up It wont be as harsh as you thank. If it's pure or close to it. it will be smooth

I love hash better than buds.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:01 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Straight hash in whatever pipe I can find with a glass of orange koolaid as a chaser and I am from Canada, nobody I know mixes their hash with tobacco.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Only time I ever heard of it before this was Bone Headed teenagers mixing tobacco and weed in their joints.Nasty,Nasty Nasty.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:48 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I am telling you guys, don't knock it till you try it.... Some nice organic tobacco, just a little on top of the herb....Oh well, i will never have one again.

Scroll up

in Showing off Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:59 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Rose, you certainly are not advocating the use of tobacco are you just because it is "nice"? (insert shocked smiley here)! J/K--you know I love you--I am just inctedibly surprised you advocate the use of tobacco in any way shape or form.

Hey, I use to throw a little mj on top of cocaine when I smoked it--don't knock it til you try it! NOT! In other words just because something might taste good or be fun is no reason to put a poison like tobacco (or cocaine) in your body. A lot of fun good things are terrible for us. Use your brains peeps--there is nothing about tobacco that is good for us and mixing it with great hash or bud is simply wrong IMO, especially if people are not tobacco users already.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Last edited Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 39 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: