Sup everyone

in Just saying Hi Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:02 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Getting life put together mom home me and bro only ones taking care of her got a lady comes in 5 days to bath living hell right now. no sleep but a couple hrs here and there
I'm hoping praying and thats all me can do she in final stage of life now. was told 6 months or less that was 2 months ago Lifting and moving slowly breaking back for both us but the worst? The loss of the mind and wondering "is she going to know me when I walk in the room? one time she does next she dont thats hard even geen told her baby boy was going to grow up and be my size

Stay safe

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

RE: Sup everyone

in Just saying Hi Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

My heart goes out to you Ozzy.

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:32 pm
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

Both my parents went "fast" but Gurrrr (called her that as a baby never stopped) Grandma passed slow(er)
very similar
so painful to live through

hopefully you can see and appreciate the sweet innocence of the person she still is in there, not the one weighted down with all that life threw at her but one (hopefully) ignorant of the weight of NOW, gazing out at an almost new world.

Its not easy to find light in the dead of night but be strong, there will be a dawn... and then be stronger.
sometimes its easier not seeing all the wrong around you, even if its just hiding in the dark.

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

EVERYTHING you SAY or DO, CAN and WILL be used AGAINST YOU in the Law of Karma
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:58 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

we are here for you friend. prayer sent ozz

It worth a Google
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:34 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Stay Strong Bro..my thoughts and prayers with you

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

my thoughts and prayers with you odd---debilitation is a very difficult thing to watch our loved ones go thru---when you feeling down---remember her at her best---like her keeping you in line---she did a fine job---peace

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Still hanging in here finally pulling my head back together. Mom doing better right now than when we brung her home. For those of you that think you cant change you parents dirty diapers got news for you you can you will because you have nothing but love t give that person. And the ones that always promised to be there to help, well lets just say they better never again come into my sight(s)

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:33 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Got a bowl waiting if you ever make the west coast tour....

Hang in there bro...

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:03 pm

When this chapter of my life over, I only got one plan for sure. learning to sleep. Sleeping only 4 hr or soa night like I use to sound great. about 3 hrs is max right now. mostly its 2hr then get up do something for mom, then lay back down at night or talk for hour some days about things in the past, other no clue whats she is saying. For me that the hardest thing to wrap my mind around.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Hang in there Bro

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 232 (yesterday 814) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: