Mystery Bag Seeds

in Showing off Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:49 pm
by Berenger | 13 Posts | 91 Points

I started these bag seeds back in mid october.. I started 10 seeds from dank bags over the last five years or so. 9 of them came up and one turned out to be male. Im finally getting closet to harvest! The smells are fruity, skunky, and straight up garbage funk on one of them.

Scroll up

RE: Mystery Bag Seeds

in Showing off Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:36 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

RE: Mystery Bag Seeds

in Showing off Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 am
by Berenger | 13 Posts | 91 Points

These are all flowered under a 600w HPS and were vegged under 600w MH in a 4x4 tent. On these I used FF tiger bloom (Last two weeks of veg and first four weeks of flower), FF Big Bloom (Flower weeks 5 and 6), and once or twice in veg FF Grow Big. I will start flush sometime during the last two weeks and only use plain water. Its the only stuff I have flowering right now but Ive got two other 4x4's stuffed with vegging clones and seed plants. Plus a seedling box and a two clone boxes that are full at the moment... Spring early summer is gonna be nice! especially considering ive been out of smoke for about three weeks now. I did take a few samples off of one and its drying for this weekend. Im calling that plant AL. Gotta have some smoke for the AFC championship game! Go Colts!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 362 (yesterday 460) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: