in Plant probems Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 pm
by chevey | 41 Posts | 301 Points

I know that you can use a product called 311 @ hydrobiodic made by sns. I am wondering if any one knows of a product with the same ingredients? To help plants restore themselves after getting sprayed for the borg.As well after they have been at plants? Thanks

Scroll up


RE: Nitrogen@potassium

in Plant probems Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am
by chevey | 41 Posts | 301 Points

Thought about it came up with this concoction drum roll Please****************.lost a green # are as follows 5 0 0 ,5 ml. Per liter.Drum roll Please, hold on here! Sombody go wake that drummer up he has been smoking to much! Here we go Drum roll**************** wood ash.Just trying to help my girls, have a nice day!!

Scroll up

0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 111 (yesterday 685) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: