re veging

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

Can you take a already harvested stock with the lollipopped branches still on it and put it outside in the ground to re veg? or will it just die?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

RE: re veging

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

as long as you have a few bud sites left it will re veg fine...Not sure about outside as reveg works best when under 24 hr light and High end Nitro...I seen Ray jay reveg a plant and it only had the stalk and small bottom bud....Best of Luck my friend

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:45 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

The od reveg doesn't really work that well, you're better off keeping it under a T5 or CFL 24 hours. Good luck.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 pm

It would just be for fun. nothing serious put into it. I have a good spot for 1 and figured, why not start with a good stalk and strong branches.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Do you still have some bud on it? How much?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Nah. Just branches. No leafs.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:23 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

there has to be a few buds with leaves of some type. sun or sugar for revegging to take place

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 am

yeah bummer Monoxide....must have some buds to reveg..hehe.....I was gonna say go with it untill I read you only have the stalk.....no worries...some time you need see for ya self...is how I learned most my Crap...ya know...some times just need to see for self...But also have many here like myself that have been there and done that..and would not want ya waste ya time and energy on Null results...keep on keeping on Brother

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am

Quote: Monoxide wrote in post #6
Nah. Just branches. No leafs.

LOL--I was surprised that no one else asked this. If you have no green buds left, it will not reveg.

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 pm

no problem. I just thought, hell I wonder if this thing would reveg if I tossed it in the ground. Now I know. thanks

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

what about cloning the bottom cuts at like 3 weeks of flower?..does that work?

<></p>
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Yes @surfinc a few of us take clones the second week of flowering.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #11

Sometimes--the later you get into flowering, the harder it is to get the clones to root.

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

I'm to the point I run so many seed I almost never take cuts in veg anymore, as I have no clue what is male or female. I always wait until they show that first pistil on 12/12, then take cuts. Yes, they have to reveg a bit, but it's better than storing a bunch of cuts "just in case"

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am
by my my | 109 Posts | 564 Points

I personally also wait untill they show sex before i take cuts.. generally about 2 weeks in to 12 x 12

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #11

Ive taken clones as far as 5 weeks in flower...they took like a Month to root but they rooted....I get best results when I take cuts 2 weeks after flip...
I think strain plays a part as well..because I dont get every strain to clone that way...

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

alright........I have plants that are flowering......and when they are ready for harvest.....I want to harvest the bud from them, but I'll want to keep the plants and REVEGE them and use them as mother plants in order to get clones off them. So i just need branches and bud sights only and sugar and water and grow them inside. They don't need any flowers left on them correct? my previous attempts to clone off them failed....so I'd like to be able to grow some of these again if its not to late.to .reveg them and try getting some clones from them again......after they have been harvested once already...any advice?

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon May 05, 2014 5:09 pm

I like to leave as Much of the lower plant as I can..the more the easier reveg....be sure place under 24/0 lights...and a nutrient higher on the "N"

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon May 05, 2014 6:03 pm
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

ok will have them under 24 hours of light. I have the fertilizer, I'll leave the bud on the bottom part of the plant that is kept. I have a question? Would the clones become better plants generally speaking if they were taken before the plant was flowered or is after better? Or is there no difference?

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Me personally would wait until after they reveg...From what I have read ..the plants become stronger after a reveg...not sure exactly what they talking...

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 am
by zipflip | 57 Posts | 259 Points

I seen the title and it sucked me in. LOL
Stronger after reveg - wasn't it that ol' dude form MP wats his name ....?? on tip my tongue but aint got it .. LOL idk he reveged same plant over and over harvestin over and over. was it puffinafattay or something like that ? I think the strain he done up was snow something with snow in it . I only remember all this cuz that's after seein his reveg trails and tails it was wat inspired me to get on the whole reevg bonsai thing way back when..
I think I might send him a thankyou card :D

but to mono bout ur revg deal... jus whatever u do contrary to what u may hear or be told or been told revegging is no different than startin out wit a delicate fresh seedling. DONT feed anything til she starts to show them growths shooting oout new again and shes askin for food. and no need to go gonzo bazooka on lighting when revegging either couple cfl's and ur good to go.

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Tue May 06, 2014 12:10 pm

yeah zip...it was PuffinaFatty..."Snow white regenerated"?????

nice too see you my friend

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Tue May 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sat May 10, 2014 5:34 am
by zipflip | 57 Posts | 259 Points

i was actually gon go huntin it down look for the thread/gj myself but tahnkas for doin for me. LOL
whatever happened to old Puff' anyway

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 114 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: