camera pics

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:21 pm
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

I have a camera now and the pics are downloaded to my computer. when I am ready to put them in my post I don't see an attachment file to download them to my grow journal thingy. I have to go out for awhile, my seeds arrived safely....need to pick them up, then go to store. I'll be back for answer how to put pictures on. For instance I see an attachments file with what I'm doing right now , but if I go to my epic grow (jungle). I don't see no way to attach pictures? Can anyone help me?

well heres some pics not sure if it will work....I'll be back later to learn better how to do this looks like it made duplicates....

Scroll up

RE: camera pics

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

i saw them in the previews the pics but then i submitted this and there arnt none ill be back later to hopefully learn this

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 pm
by pcduck (deleted)

Download then insert.

Obtinuit vermis?

Site Rules
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:44 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

nice Odor eater

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

is that a DIY scrubber??

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:32 am

yes it's from DIY marijuana passion has it in there DIY......I don't believe it's here at the culture......I was just looking for it and they haven/t transferred it here. It works OK so far. I have it running a lot, went upstairs to turn my lights on and I could smell it and I like how it cuts out the marijuana smell. Even though there's a 7 inch fan in it it works fine.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

during last half of flower i run mine full time..Whats in the bucket like ono gel or something??
The carbon one i bought i thought was out of the world expensive but it does such a good job going on two years...
i guessing the DYI that was cheap but how effective? and length of service?
thanks for the input

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:54 pm

there's soil moist and ono gel and water. it can be found at marrijuana passion under DYI........main dyi forum the first sticky. I ordered from amazon.

Last edited Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:56 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 46 (yesterday 406) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: