Menstrual Pain/Restless Leg Syndrone

in Medical Marijuana Information Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 pm
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

Hey gang,
In a Non-med state, it's hard to find information on medical strains. Ive browsed online and found an overwhelming amount of info on strains, but not too much on strains for Menstrual Pain or Restless Leg Syndrome.

Rose has helped with the Nurse Larry. Ive heard wonderful things about its pain relieving properties from the Medicine Woman in her. Thanks Rose!

Can anyone else chime in on there experience with different strains? As I said, I have no way to get cuttings, so a strain from a reputable seedbank is what im looking for.

Thanks Again!
Drfting

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Heather Obsharsky\Desktop\Update Pics\MarP Update Pics 2\New Folder\Downloads[/img]

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
"no smart pots---i got the dumb ones"
Scroll up

RE: Menstrual Pain/Restless Leg Syndrone

in Medical Marijuana Information Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Have you checked out the Medical Jane site?

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:25 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Kali Mist, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to sample any but by the sounds of it it might be a strain you could try.( expensive )

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

I use to run a strain from Sagarmatha called Indica XXL that worked very well for me once a month, but only one pheno out of 6 gals found did that for me.

In the end, my best relief comes from edibles, not from smoking. Look for strains that are a heavy to the indica and let them run out to at least 30% amber. Higer CBN strains will work better for both than higher thc lines as well.

Good luck.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/rq6u659bg...js1vdkn3uxog2bd
Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:04 am
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

I would agree with Melvan that the Indica doms tend more to the pain relieving side. I have said it a few times but I love the pain relieving property of the Larry OG Kush. I found for me, having lower back issues with very menstrual like pain that goes down my legs, the Larry grown to about 5-10% amber and then made into hash and eaten worked wonders for me. I could smoke it and get nice pain relief but it didn't last as long as when I ate the hash. I have found that high levels of psycho-active element strains actually make me hurt worse.

Doctor Madbud

Last edited Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 am | Scroll up