CBD

in things you need to know Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:35 am
by Coloradolady | 25 Posts | 176 Points

Do you have to decarb CBD dominate strains??

Scroll up

RE: CBD

in things you need to know Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

:ciao: My Lady...after talking with you other day I did some research and found this 4u

The short answer? Yes. CBD is short for cannabidiol, another common cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. Just like THC, CBD is found in its acid form in raw cannabis. This raw form (CBDA) has health-promoting properties on its own. But, activating CBD makes it more readily available for the body to use.

To use the proper term, activated CBD is more bioavailable. This means that the compound can be put to use by your body right away. When left in its raw form, your body has to do some extra work to break down the molecule and it may use the acid form in a slightly different way.

The same goes for other cannabinoids as well. Their raw form is the acid from. To make them more bioavailable, you need to decarboxylate. Bioavailability is why you need to decarb your weed.

here is where I found it...this site be of some help
http://herb.co/decarboxylation/

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

RE: CBD

in things you need to know Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 pm
by Coloradolady | 25 Posts | 176 Points

You are the Best 4U!!! Ever notice everyone on the internet is an expert? Sure makes getting the right info hard. I'm sticking with you from now on my friend.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 69 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: