Who is Magivering the ecigs?

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I would like some info on a DIY vape pen for BHO...I dont remember where I read A thread on this..or who made the thread...Anyone modify one these?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

RE: Who is Magivering the ecigs?

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

This is my Provari e-cig with a rebuildable atomizer. I have not had any oil since I have been using it but I imagine it would work as long as the oil is thin enough to wick it's way to the coil, or I guess you could put a dab of it right on the coil. It works great with my e-juice.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:10 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I picked one up at the local head shop, 20 bucks.... Love it, but am out of oil and can't find any here... oh well, still looking. It is really very cool.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:22 am

@Rosebud cant yu use your Rick Simpson oil in it?...thats what Im thinking anyway....

@MR1 what is e-juice?...the oils you can get for them?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:33 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I was lucky enough to have some girls SC oil, It was CO2 and I sucked that baby down in three days. No, the rick simpson is too thick and too sedating. Thanks for the thought though 4U!

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

you can't wick feed it. bho is too thick. You can take the regular e-cig that looks like a cig, take the cotton out of the filter and drip oil on the coil. Then smoke away. I cut the metal filet in half "be careful its tough" that way you can drip on the coil easier or if you roll a little bit in a small ball and drop it on the coil. The best bet in my opinion and I have tried the G Pen, Oil Rigs, converted e-cigs, and the Atmos. The Atmos is by far the best pen. There is a website you can get one for $50.00 I would recommend it. The G Pen is ok but there is a lot of knock offs and you can't tell which ones are real or not. I got the real Gpen and when I had to replace the coil I got stuck with 10 aftermarket ones and they taste like burnt taste. hope this helps.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!

Last edited Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 am | Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:45 am

[quote][@MR1 what is e-juice?...the oils you can get for them?/quote] That is right 4u, e-juice has 3 ingredients, I make my own which consists of, a base, nicotine at whatever strength you like it, and flavorings which there is no end to. There is no oil in e-juice, everything is water soluble.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:53 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I am looking at a globe that is made to be used with waxes and oils that fits the ego. Here is the link: XXtp://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Globe-Atta...=item3a88b608b6.

I'm thinking that there is no reason to Magiver anything as they do make the product you are looking for,

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 am

I am behind the cloud of vapor.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:03 am

Quote: Monoxide wrote in post #6
you can't wick feed it. bho is too thick. You can take the regular e-cig that looks like a cig, take the cotton out of the filter and drip oil on the coil. Then smoke away. I cut the metal filet in half "be careful its tough" that way you can drip on the coil easier or if you roll a little bit in a small ball and drop it on the coil. The best bet in my opinion and I have tried the G Pen, Oil Rigs, converted e-cigs, and the Atmos. The Atmos is by far the best pen. There is a website you can get one for $50.00 I would recommend it. The G Pen is ok but there is a lot of knock offs and you can't tell which ones are real or not. I got the real Gpen and when I had to replace the coil I got stuck with 10 aftermarket ones and they taste like burnt taste. hope this helps.

Yeah I have burnt a few pens..even the Atmos...But Im not loaded with $$$ to spend 50 bux every month..the Dam replacement coils are just as much
thanks for the reply

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 am
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #8
I am looking at a globe that is made to be used with waxes and oils that fits the ego. Here is the link: XXtp://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Globe-Atta...=item3a88b608b6.

I'm thinking that there is no reason to Magiver anything as they do make the product you are looking for,

@The Hemp Goddess I couldnt get the link to open...You can post link...I tried many diffrent ways to find it....please help

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Last edited Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 am | Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am

Quote: MR1 wrote in post #9
I am behind the cloud of vapor.

Didnt you just say you dont use MJ product?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 am

That is my e-juice, just an example of the hit you would get off this rig.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 am

Quote: MR1 wrote in post #13
That is my e-juice, just an example of the hit you would get off this rig.

e-juice you can add more PG and get that smoke cloud. bho doesnt have that option. I'd say the cloud wouldn't be that thick with bho. Do you make your juice 50/50? 80/20 ?

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 am

Monoxide, it is the vg that gives you the clouds of vapor and gives body also, pg gives you the throat hit like when you take a drag from a cigarette, the nicotine you add also gives you throat hit. Pg is thin and vg is thick. In the winter I use more pg because my juice is to thick when I am outside, 70-pg 30-vg. when it warmes up a bit I like 80%-vg and 20% pg because of the extra body it gives my juice.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 pm

You can make your own coils for cheap. I have 50 feet of nichrome wire, wicking material, rebuildable atomizer all for under $50. The wire will last me for years and years. My Provari is not cheap,$150, but it is the best. You change batteries like a flashlight so when your battery dies you don't throw the whole unit away, you just replace battery. I have had it for 2 years, it has been dropped in the river while fishing, has fallen out of my pocket onto cement floor I don't know how many times and it still works like new. I did send it in once to get the little window replaced that got broken when it fell onto my snow blade. I like my Provari. The Provari mini is cheaper.

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Let me set Record Straight....lol

I dont smoke Nicotine...But did buy an Atmos that burnt the coil after a few Runs....Im interested in the Dome The HempGoddes mentioned...even a glass above the coil would work I think???..Ill go buy some those and play...will they Shock the bejesus outta me ?....that happen to me when making a remote balast from 250mh parking lot light...

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Last edited Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 am | Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:30 pm

No shocks unless you stick your tongue on the contacts, just kidding. That glass dome looks cool. Does anyone have inside dim. on the glass dome itself, it might work for my rba. It would be costly to run those atomizers for the vape pens, they are expensive, although they are also rebuildable they are not worth the effort,

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 pm

nothing beats a nice oil rig though. the only time i use my pen is on the go, its pretty convenient.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in DIY Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Here is the link: Werbung: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251410519747?ssP...984.m1438.l2661

If this doesn't work, this is the title of the listing: "Glass globe Vape pen Attachment For Wax/bho/concentrates 2 Extra Coils" and you can probably find it by searching this.

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Last edited Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 am | Scroll up

in DIY Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Dab OTG has some adaptors for most vape pen batteries...not sure if its been mentioned yet..

<></p>
Scroll up

in DIY Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

hey thg, I think 4u2 forgot to change the xx to tt in the first link

Scroll up

in DIY Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:48 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

not sure what u got going on in your state 4u---it is my understanding here in ca u can get personal vape pens to burn buds, hash, dabs, and oil---all use different heating elements and some pens have multiple attachments for whatever u plan on indulging in---i used 2 pieces---1 is specifically for vaping co2 extracted oil (my fav---try to keep it on me at all times)---and a second one that is used for dabs of which i tried filing with bubble hash and is now on the blink---one day i'll get her up and running again after some cleaning im sure---i will ask my friend in the know of how u might get what u need on line---exactly what type of device are u looking for anyhow???

Scroll up

in DIY Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for the link THG

I just ordered one simular off the Ebay...and will give her a go on my Gpen..or I will purchase a new one for it...Have you used them?..if so what is your take on them?..they cheap in price..hope not in the use.....what I was wondering was about those ecigs I see people use at the Bar/club..they disposable..look like real cigarette but the tip lights up blue....they state that you get close to 200 hits ....am wondering if I can modify one to use meds in.....I will just have to buy one and see what I can do with it while I wait for the Dome attachment to arrive...thanks everyone for the input

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in DIY Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 pm

you can modify those 4u. take the cotton part out and clean the coil with alcohol. let dry and drip bho straight on the coil. then puff away. I've done it many times. The blue ones my friend brought over and when you take it apart it won't work anymore, maybe a safety feature. THe one I used looks just like a cig and lights up flame color. good luck

Please let me know how that peice you ordered from ebay.. id like to know.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up