THpeat

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 am
by brimck325 | 55 Posts | 237 Points

i found a dealer in my area says its compatible with promix. 1 product i'm looking at is a coarse peat and perlite. i'm just looking for any feedback. thanks

Scroll up

RE: THpeat

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:37 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Sorry I cannot help you. I do not use peat.

Did look over their website. Seems legit.

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

would that be a th-6 your talking about if so thats what iam using for a soilless mix right now. can you give me some more info
ok so u must be talking about this.
http://thpeat.com/product/th-6-professio...age-growing-mix

Last edited Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 pm | Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

I looked at there place and like this mix better http://thpeat.com/product/th-custom-blended-growing-mix/

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:49 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Peat will raise your ph. I water with 5.6 going in, 6.4 coming out.

Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:10 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

I have to correct myself.[quote][With a pH around 4.0, sphagnum peat moss is a great soil amendment for acid-loving plants such as azaleas and blueberries. When planting acid-loving plants, mix sphagnum peat moss with soil at a 50/50 ratio in the planting hole and apply a 2-inch layer over the soil surface. The peat helps to lower the soil's pH, allowing the plants to absorb nutrients such as iron./quote]

Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

the thpeat i use was i lil hot to use for hydro .so what i do since it has lime in it. kept my ph up around 6.5. so what i had to do was flush the soilless mix with un ph water before.i put the plants in.the soil. my ph is stable at what ever my rez is at now the plant that i had planted before i found out that the soil was super hot i had to flush also. once i did the plants just took off. over all for the th-6 that i use i have to say that it is a very good soilless mix for hydro once you flush out all the stuff that comes in it. for soil use my lil girl grows vegges and fruit and she really like this mix she did not flush the soil just used it right out the bag. her words are as follows . this mix is the bomb i have not had to use any ferts yet and my plant have been in the pots for over two months now. we both think that this is a very good soil for a reg old soil grow and with a good flush before use in hydro
rating 10 for ease of use in a soil app
7 for the use of hydro because of the prep before use.
10 for price got like 50 gallons for 40 bucks cant beat that

Scroll up

in Soils and Soil-less Growing Sun May 11, 2014 11:31 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

My last two grows, final homes in their 30gallon totes outdoor have been solely peat moss, perlite, and lime. I use GH3 part, lucas method for feeding, and it has worked great for me. Links to those grows are in my sig if you want to see the results I have gotten going that route. I've contemplated trying to do an organic grow, but have just had so much success with this way I don't want to lose a whole seasons harvest just trying something new, with a lot of work.

*edit*
not sure why it doesn't seem to be showing the links. Sorry if I'm mistaken

2013 Outdoor
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=64997

2012 Outdoor Satori
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=60795

Last edited Sun May 11, 2014 11:36 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 131 (yesterday 406) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: