New and improved me!

in Just saying Hi Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:40 am
by Niteshft | 17 Posts | 115 Points

I'd been wondering why I've been getting more and more lethargic over time and thought it was depression. Well, I just got back home from the hospital after having a stent placed in my heart. I began having numbness in my left arm and hand so they decided to take a closer look at my heart since I'm had a stent put in back in 2008 and they found another blockage. Actually, they knew it was there back then but it was 70% and that was the cut-off point back then and I couldn't convince the cardiologist to fix it. He only opened a 90% blockage and called it good so I'm back 8 years later.

Anyways, I'm feeling more energetic and don't tire as easily. :) I'm glad I had it taken care of before I head to waters of the North Woods...if something happened there I wouldn't be coming back.

Scroll up

RE: New and improved me!

in Just saying Hi Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:30 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Im glad your feeling better and that you caught it in time. when are ya heading to the water ?

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Best of luck with your recovery @Niteshft

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 pm
by Niteshft | 17 Posts | 115 Points

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #2
Im glad your feeling better and that you caught it in time. when are ya heading to the water ?

take care and be safe

Thanks guys! I'm thinking early May for just a couple of days at the moment but, I'll be spending most of June on the river, thrashing my fly rod at Salmon and Trout. I really love the drift boat I bought from my brother, I love just drifting down the river whether I catch fish or not....so-o-o peaceful. The North Woods is beautiful with the scenery, eagles and other wildlife. Anyone heading to Maine just let me know and we can hook up! I would love to share my experience with a brother or sister. I would head out there at a drop of a hat, anytime!

I have several fly rods and it's very easy to learn the basics. Most fish can be caught fairly close to the boat so you don't need to be an experienced fly fisher. Also, the waters can be fished with spin casting rods and I have some of them as well if you're more comfortable with them.

Last edited Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:49 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:24 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

FISH ON!!!!!!

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 01, 2016 10:59 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Ya' ever tried fly fishing for Muskie? That's a trip.

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

bad day fishing still beats good day at work

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 258 (yesterday 224) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: