Yo! Hey!

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:12 am
by ArtVandolay | 44 Posts | 257 Points

Hi ya, peeps, long time no chat. I'll get you all caught up when I have a little more time. In the meantime, what the heck happened to cannetics.com? Is anyone in touch with dirtyolsouth? I'd really like to hear from him if you bump into him. Irish, too! Looking forward to plugging back in! Over!

Scroll up

RE: Yo! Hey!

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:34 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

What's up Art??? Good to hear from you.

I talked to DOS 2-3 weeks ago, he's been scarce any place I go. I'll drop him a PM and let him know you're around.

I have no idea what happened to Cannetics, was fine last I was there.

Looking forward to you getting plugged back in....use an extension cord if you have to.

BHC #6 7/8

Last edited Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:34 am | Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:18 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Great to see you Art...Keep the Tin Hat rocking....

cannetics is there ..was just chating with a buddy this morning...

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:30 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

what the hell I post that for ???
good to see you Art come holler at us more we be around

Sending GreenMojo Your way

Last edited Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:47 am | Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:19 am

cannetics has been down a long time, I get this message when I try to log on:

Sorry, we have closed for maintenance and will be back online as soon as we can

sorry for any inconvenienced caused

Looks gone for good to me?

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36 pm
by my my | 109 Posts | 564 Points

Quote: ArtVandolay wrote in post #5
cannetics has been down a long time, I get this message when I try to log on:

Sorry, we have closed for maintenance and will be back online as soon as we can

sorry for any inconvenienced caused

Looks gone for good to me?

Art, it, and cannazon both have been down for over a month now, same message as 4 weeks ago...
i sent Mr. C. a email yesterday to see if i get any reply.. so far Not a peep from him!?

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Cannetics and Cannazon are no more.

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Yikes! Well where the heck I'm going to trade seeds and clones? I have no seeds, certainly no clones, and almost no MJ to smoke! And my new place won't be ready til August! The end is near! All that good clean living, down the drain!

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 pm

@ArtVandolay

we have a Trade section here your welcome to use...August will be here sooner than ya think...

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat May 14, 2016 8:04 am

cannazon appears to be up and running, Cubby. Do you think it's unsafe to order from them? I really need to lay in some beans before I move to my permanent address. I could also use a few recommendations for strains, having been unplugged for the last 5+ years .

Oh! Hi, everyone!

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat May 14, 2016 9:29 am

What's up Art?
Considering the recent history of Mr.C, Cannetics, and Cannazon, I'd be leery of doing business with him. Not due to legal safety, but because Mr.C has a reputation of not communicating with people when/if things go sideways.
Maybe do a small "test order" to better judge the integrity of the business.
And good to see you around....don't be a stranger.

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat May 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Quote: Cubby wrote in post #11
What's up Art?
Considering the recent history of Mr.C, Cannetics, and Cannazon, I'd be leery of doing business with him. Not due to legal safety, but because Mr.C has a reputation of not communicating with people when/if things go sideways.
Maybe do a small "test order" to better judge the integrity of the business.
And good to see you around....don't be a stranger.

Thanks, Cubby! Can you recommend a better seed joint? I need one that takes credit card. Really looking forward to getting back in the game. Great to see all you guys!

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat May 14, 2016 3:36 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

https://www.firestax.com/index.php/forum/firestax-main-forum

They seem ok just little high imo Mel and few other breeder give good reports on them last I knew but I'm just coming back around myself

Glad to see you still around Art

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Mon May 23, 2016 3:03 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Ok so this is kind of what happened at Cannazon...MrC was not really active on the site. There was a thread there called The seed collectors. In it people would post up who has what seeds and where they were being dropped at. Many sites that sell beans don't allow other seedbanks being advertised on their site. No one ever said or did anything about it. MrC got some help running the boards and 1 of the very 1st things they did was shut that thread down. Everybody left, and I mean everybody. They started seedjunkies and everybody I know went there.

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Mon May 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Firestax is one site and i agree some the prices are rediculious. Ijust purchased from there ( Faded Glory )....and also ordered again from the Tude with no issues thus far. Im real skeptic on the Canizon or anything to do with Ripz as I have bad tastes from them in the past.....

@ArtVandolay ...if ya want I can hook you up with some Dirty Beans...Let me know my friend...Nice to see ya

take care and be safe

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Wed May 25, 2016 3:43 pm

If you are a legal mmj card holder...greatlakesgenetics have great prices and an interesting selection. seedjunkies has a trade site and an auction site. Not a huge number of breeders but all dank.

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Wed May 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Hey 4u2, you know I'm a big Snow fan. I did a big buy on his last drop at stax. Currently running his killer green kush.

Scroll up

in MarijuanaPassion Family Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 am

Hi, everyone! What's new? Funny enough, it's one full year later and I'm in the same boat - I need to lay in some genetics! My grow is completely shut down because of the summer heat. I can't even sprout seeds it's so hot and I've wasted several beans trying. So I figure while there's nothinh here to see this would be a pretty good time to replace them. Can you recommend a few good (we mostly like indica dom) strains and shops to buy from?

In other news we moved into our new place in FL last Oct and love the new place. I'll be seein yas around. Over!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 266 (yesterday 224) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: