Maternity Ward

in Grow Journals Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:48 am
by gerber | 7 Posts | 129 Points

Sucks to be a refugee, time to htfu and get on with the standard Gerber grow log

Update:
*Sour Lifesaver is ready to harvest. Pics incoming when I get added to the group. I can only say wow. It's fast, crystally and beautiful. If it smokes as good as they say, well, I'll be a happy man.
*Alien Fire x Bandanna, I have no clue who traded me these, but 3 weeks into flower, the plant glistens like a vampire in the mover, "Twilight."
*The Filipino landrace sativas turn purple. They're as tough as nails and it has more to do with genetics than my growing ability. I think this is week 11 and I'm going to let them go a few more weeks. I wish I could see someone like Doc D or E.T do these properly. Seeds are still available
*Sinfully Sour, Take cutting, yell "ROOTS!" and roots appear. The breeding project is coming along and will be turned over in 2 weeks to make Strawberry Frost F2's for trade and (mostly) gifts.
*Not Liking my Ace Malawi or Panama atm. Who would think Sativas are so hard to clone? I've dealt with landraces that would sprout roots anywhere at anytime. These had better be stellar...
*God Bud, dodgy plant, bit too needy for my grow and got flowered
*Super Lemon Haze-If these are the real thing and I have reason(just a little) to believe they aren't then they're gone if flowering doesn't show me something good.
*Replaced almost all 45 moms I keep
*100+ plants in flower chamber, next stop 200
*Bangi Haze harvest in 2 weeks and then it gets revegged, while I taste test it and if it's good and takes to reveg, then I'm keeping it.
*200 Clones and sprouts in veg

Plans:
*Sprout Lemon Thai
*Get into a rhythm of sprouting, cloning, flowering, trimming, drying and processing that doesn't kill me.
*Get a BHO extractor tube and vacuum set up
*Learn what decarboxylate is

Insights:
*Organic soil works, but you really need to understand the whole process. I have flowering plants that look better than anything I've ever grown in organic soil I never added additional ferts nor ACT to while they were in flower. The key is moisture. They were on automatic drip system and look and grow way better than my veg plants that do get ACT and molasses but intermittent waterings. This is why organic growers put down grass and leaf clippings on top, to help preserve the moisture so the little microbes can get on with their business. I'll now start putting all fan leaves and trash from taking cuttings on to the top layer.
*Hugelkultur(sp?) I'm going to start taking my stems and cutting them into 1-3cm pieces and throwing them into my organic soil. I already have a steady supply of 4+ month old wood compost and white rot fungus.

Problems:
*Ran out of soil
*Keeping vegging bonsai moms properly watered

Last edited Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:50 am | Scroll up

RE: Maternity Ward

in Grow Journals Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 am

My Filipino Landrace sativa, great trippy high. It turns purple.

This is a funky looking beauty:

A bud:

The branch I had to snap to keep it guerilla

Sour Lifesaver, before harvest:

Alien Fire x Bandanna, I forgot who made these, I'm sorry.

Last edited Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 am | Scroll up

in Grow Journals Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Gerber I have changed your settings you should be good too go.

click on "Write reply"
on nex screen you will see "attach file" clup load files and picsick it and add and

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:55 am

My Filipino Landrace sativa, great trippy high. It turns purple.

This is a funky looking beauty:

A bud:

The branch I had to snap to keep it guerilla

Sour Lifesaver, before harvest:

Alien Fire x Bandanna, I forgot who made these, I'm sorry. Week 3-4 of flower

Last edited Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 am | Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

nice...thanks for sharing

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

yo nice...

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Yum Yum

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 180 (yesterday 332) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: